I spent all day yesterday writing, and I got a lot of work done. But now, it’s back to the grind. I have another incredibly busy weekend, and it starts now. As soon as I update my blogs (remember, I have a blog at http://ochanilele.lit.org/wordpress) I’m off to do the following:
1. Go find something to wear for my presentation this weekend;
2. Go to work tonight. 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM;
3. Go grocery shopping in the morning for stuffing, mac&cheese, and biscuit mix;
4. Brine a turkey;
5. Get up @ 12:30 to make stuffing, stuff the turkey, and put it in the oven so it’s ready for dinner at 6:00 PM;
6. Pack (for this weekend);
7. Server dinner! I think I’m cooking for 10 people, godchildren mostly (they LOVE big daddy’s cooking!);
8. Go to Ormond Beach;
10. Be on site for the Volusia Pagan Pride Day at 8:00 AM (I think that’s the time);
11. Sell and sign books;
12. Teach a workshop;
13. Fall into an exhausted heap;
14. Go to beach (Sunday);
15. Come home (Sunday night).
Yes, it will be a VERY busy weekend. And it’s time for me to get it all started . . . now.