- 00:50:47: My goddaughter @katelanfoisy comes up with the best ideas, and I steal ALL of them.
- 00:55:27: @katelanfoisy told me about an author who did "living room readings" to promote his book. He wrote an article about it.
- 00:55:55: @katelanfoisy Anyone want me to come read in their living room? :)
- 04:31:47: You have big ideas about shaking up things at home in the name... More for Virgo http://twittascope.com/?sign=6
- 09:20:33: @amandakcampbell @Katelanfoisy So do I! Maybe I'll do one at my godfather's house. Kate: You should ask padrino to host you too!
- 09:41:41: Day off discipline begins now. I will write for one hour uninterrupted . . . from 9:45 until 10:45. And then I will take a break.
- 10:59:44: I wrote an hour and fifteen minutes nonstop. I worked on the story of Hunger and Poverty from 5-2 and the story of the mountain from 6-3.
- 11:00:02: Time for a break.
- 14:06:29: @writersinthesky Very interested.
- 14:07:30: RT @ricky_martin: “Why do you stay in prison
when the door is so wide open?¿Por qué permanecer en prisión cuando la puerta está abierta ...
- 16:53:00: @Alyssa_Milano OMG you are so fierce! Awesome work lady!
- 16:53:23: @JanetBoyer So what did you think of MY cover?
- 19:53:45: @JanetBoyer I know. But I just wanted to hear you say it again! ;-)~
- 19:53:56: RT @kuklagirl: RT @lonesomeliz 'Never save something for a special occasion. Every day in your life is a special occasion'. - from @Ocha ...
- 19:56:44: @PaulaAbdul No, but I made up a word for you -- they were "tweaten" by twitter.
- 19:57:52: @PaulaAbdul "Tweaten: passive voice, past tense. Refers to tweets that were consumed, or eaten, by twitter.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com